Millsboro King Sham features a vintage log cabin patchwork design with contrasting colors of navy, burgundy, and tan, finished with a navy plaid border. 100% cotton and hand quilting make this an heirloom quality sham you will be proud to hand down. Reverses to navy and tan ditsy print and three tan poly pearl button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Featuring log cabin blocks in burgundy, rust, navy, and tan flanked with navy check fabric
- Straight edge with .5″ bias cut navy and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to navy and tan ditsy print fabric
- Features 3 tan poly pearl button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3″ overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Khaki, Navy
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21″ x 37″
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21″ x 27″