The Maisie Sham features a single 8 point star centered in a tan Irish chain of ditsy floral prints. Stout courthouse step blocks of country black and burgundy balance dainty floral patterns to create a look with wide appeal. Hand quilted, 100% cotton, reverses to black and tan check found on front. Trimmed with 2 and 3 inch gathered ruffles; back ruffle extends from the sham and is not a false trim.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, black, and tan plaid fabrics
- Courthouse step block accented with Irish Chain patchwork and 8-point star in center
- Trimmed with 2″ and 3″ double gathered ruffle in black and tan plaid fabrics, .5″ piping around inside edge in burgundy plaid fabric
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3″ overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21″ x 37″
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21″ x 27″