The Heritage Farms Crow Jute Rug Oval lifts its colors from the bedding set to complete a quietly primitive look throughout the entire house. Crow stenciling between primitive stars adds a homey flair to this rug.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- PRIMITIVE PALETTE: This rug contains concentric solid and mixed braids of mustard tan, black, and burgundy
- PRIMITIVE CROW & STAR: Black crow and burgundy primitive stars stenciled in center
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to same as front but without stencils
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Dimensions: 20″ x 30″
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Raven Black, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.