Classic country patchwork star with checkered border provides a the ideal setting for your down home meal. Featuring rich ebony, dark creme and tan fabric with hand quilting.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Front features a patchwork 5-point star on black, tan, and dark creme ground with checker board trim
- Straight edge with .5″ bias cut black and tan microcheck binding
- Reverses to charcoal on dark creme ticking stripe fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 6 x Placemat – 12″ x 18″
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Colors: Ebony, Tan, Dark Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe